ABN Amro Grabs Fridays

ABN Amro Capital and Carlson Restaurants Worldwide have partnered to acquire 45 T.G.I. Friday's restaurants in the UK from Whitbread PLC. No financial terms were disclosed for the deal, which will result in ABN Amro holding a 60% stake and Carlson holding the remaining 40 percent. www.capital.abnamro.com