* How big companies can stop the brain drain
* Richard Florida: Where the next decade's service jobs will be
* SVNGR founder Seth Priebatsch, after the lunch of Facebook Places: “I’m the only person in location who’s happy today.”
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point lower, London falls early, European shares retreat and the Nikkei hits a 15-month low.
* As the GOME turns...
* EA under fire, as new war game lets you play as The Taliban
* Lena Komileva: LIBOR volatility is the price of disrupted credit
* Josh Barrow: New Jersey's pension misdeeds are real, but not unusual