* Should BP nuke the leak? Scary that this an option.
* Global PE fundraising nearly dies in second quarter.
* Email marketing meets social media and kicks its ass.
* VC-backed IPOs survived and rebounded in second quarter.
* The flying car is here! But wait, it costs $195,000…
* Bids are in for Newsweek but where is PE?
* Seven banks that could be first on the block. But what about the other 700 problem banks?
* It’s Friday so check out Woot’s rap video celebrating its sale to Amazon. Go monkey!
Happy Fourth of July everyone. Dan is back next week.