Buyouts Insider is proud to announce that Buyouts and VCJ recently won six editorial awards, including two 1st place, three 2nd place, and one 3rd place win at the Specialized Information Publishers Association (SIPA) Washington, D.C., Annual Conference 2018.
No one does a better job of digging deep into the private equity and venture capital industry than Buyouts and VCJ. The below exclusive stories illustrate a deep analysis of the industry that you just won’t find anywhere else.
Click on any of the story links below to read these award-winning stories. We have granted public access to these subscriber-only stories until June 30. Read them today!
1st Place Winner of the prestigious David Swit Award for Investigative Journalism
- CalPERS touts declining PE fees, doesn’t factor in fund expenses
- CalPERS OKs $1.68 bln budget, excludes PE expenses
- CalPERS omits millions in PE expenses from annual report
3rd Place Winner for category Best Spot News
1st Place Winner for category Best Interpretative or Analytical Reporting: Financial/Investing
2nd Place Winner for category Best Interpretative or Analytical Reporting: Financial/Investing
2nd Place Winner for category Best Use of Data
2nd Place Winner for category Best Series of Articles on One Topic: Financial/Investing
- ICOs are the new hot fundraising model. But should VCs be worried?
- Venture firms eye ICOs for their own fundraising
- Investors look to custody banking to safeguard cryptocurrencies
- Can an ICO replace early-stage VC? 500 Startups alums hope so
- More venture-fund managers request crypto carveouts
Get a FREE REPORT when you subscribe now
Would you like to see more of our in-depth industry coverage? Subscribe to Buyouts or VCJ by June 30, 2018, and you will receive the Q1 2018 in Review report detailing deals closed, exits, personnel moves and funds raised FREE with your subscription.
Q1 2018 in Review is a robust 45-page compilation report packed with Q1 data on:
- Q1 deals closed with articles and graphs detailing top 10 deals, deals by industry, disclosed deal values, and more;
- Q1 exits with article and graphs detailing exits by industry and exit trends;
- Q1 fundraising with article and graphs detailing LBO funds raised, amounts raised through Q1 by fund type, largest fundraisers, and more.