* Clare Baldwin goes to Idaho to find Dick Fuld, for his first in-depth interview since Lehman Brothers collapsed. His greeting? “You don’t have a gun; that’s good.”
* Conventional wisdom says that Skype’s buyers have a tacit agreement to settle with the JoltID guys (aka Skype’s original founders). If so, is it insider trading of friendliness?
* … Meanwhile, Oliver Stone returns to Wall Street.
* World Economic Forum: Switzerland bests the U.S. as the globe’s most competitive economy.
* James Boyle: A copyright black hole swallows our culture.