* John Thain mulls move to private equity.
* Glenn Kelman, CEO of Redfin: The 8 best questions we got while raising venture capital
* Felix Salmon: “Is it OK for a financial services professional who has run into major trouble with the law to simply move over to journalism and cover the same asset class there?”
* Heineken CEO says the decade he spent in Africa was “certainly worth three times Harvard Business School.”
* Mark Suster: VC funding season effectively ends this week.
* Tony Tjan, CEO of VC firm Cue Ball: The art of the exit.
* Steve Schwarzman on the private equity landscape: