* Lucy Kellaway: “In 2010 the decline of the MBA will cut off the supply of bullshit at source. Pretentious ideas about business will be in retreat.”
* Paul Kedrosky: Having the soundest banks is for weenies
* TechCrunch reports Google is in talks to buy Yelp for $500m
* See what contaminants are in your drinking water (if you dare).
* Mark Geimen: “If Americans dislike and distrust Wall Street as much as they claim they do, why do they keep pouring money into the markets?”
* UBS lists its Top 10 surprises for 2010 (of course, if UBS is predicting them, how can they be surprises?)
* Is Carl Icahn setting his sights on Take Two Interactive? Maybe he’s just a huge Grand Theft Auto fan….
* Tweet of the Day: @timc Digital Sky is Softbank 2.0
* You want to live to 100? More of us will, and this is what life might look like.
* Daniel Indiviglio: Is fair value accounting fair?
* On the same week that social gamer Zynga raised $180m in new VC funding, company CEO Mark Pincus talks IPOs and acquisitions: