* Dharmesh Shah: 10 things most MBA programs won’t teach you about startups
* Chinese banks are beginning to step into traps that await novice global acquirers.
* Brad Burnham of Union Square Ventures argues for an independent invention defense to fight patent trolls.
* Robert Scoble: Best and worst of 2010 CES
* Montagu Private Equity’s new chief sidelights as an Iron Man Triathlon competitor
* Rob Day: VC fundraising woes could have a negative trickle-down effect for entrepreneurs.
* Jeff Gundlach is fighting back against TCW, but also seems to concede the veracity of TCW’s most salacious charges.
* Paul Smalera: Why is AIG still trading at $29 per share?
* Carried interest tax discussion on CNBC (titled “War on Wealth” — just so you know the network’s position). Most notable development is that Robert Stewart no longer has a beard: