* Top 100 entrepreneurs who succeeded without a college degree
* Emerging market M&A now constitutes a larger percentage of global deal activity than either the U.S. or Europe.
* Bill Gates on seeing the iPhone: “Oh my God, Microsoft didn’t aim high enough.”
* Greg Beato: Starbucks’ midlife crisis
* Om Malik pens a preemptive obituary for MySpace.
* David Vellante: Is Web 2.0 sucking money away from more critical innovations?
* Jay Kaeppel: Keep an eye on tech stocks when forecasting broader public market performance. If tech struggles, look out below…
* Tweet of the Day: @parislemon Elevators should have a ‘clear’ button for when you push the wrong floor.
* Tweet of the Day #2: @jonathanglick Privacy can’t be the opt-in. It’s the opt-out. The choice to share personal information — that must be the clearly understood opt-in.
* MIT session on leadership and entrepreneurship, with David Fialkow (General Catalyst), Ben Fischman (Retail Convergence) and Alex laats (BBN Technologies):