* Economist(s) debate: Does financial innovation lead to growth?
* Senators Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Judd Gregg (R-NH) propose cutting the corporate tax rate from 35% to 24 percent.
* Juniper Research: The market for cloud-based mobile apps was just over $400 million last year, but will reach $9.5 billion by 2014.
* Seth Levine: We don’t charge companies to present at VCIR
* Keenan Skelly: The road has gotten rough for infrastructure funds
* Kevin Kelleher: Apple wounded Flash, but Google may kill it
* Council for Economic Education: “The number of states that now require students to take an economics course as a high school graduation requirement increased from 17 in 2007 to 21 in 2009.”
* Speaking of video sharing: Some Italian students post a clip themselves bullying a student to Google Video. Now, three Google executives have been convicted of privacy violations by an Italian court.
* Paul Kanjorski: Bankers are like incontinent dogs
* Angel investor Gary Vaynerchuk: “”I’m pissed about what I did with Twitter.”