* Senate to Detroit: Drop Dead.
* Phil LeBeau on CNBC this morning: “When Oldsmobile went away, the value of existing Oldsmobiles dropped by $1,000. And that was just a brand going away, not a bankruptcy.”
* Cleantech VC Rob Day on what’s wrong with cleantech VC.
* What the mainstream media is missing about recession recruiting.
* The “financial adviser” in the middle of the Blago scandal.
* Nouriel Roubini: Eight scary predictions for 2009.
* I knew Bernie Madoff was cheating. That’s why I invested with him.
* The deeper the downturn, the better the inspirational speakers.
* Wallstrip on an auto bailout: