* Steve Blank: Business plans vs. business models
* Dan Gross: The story of America’s amazing comeback
* Sen. Jack Reed argues for registration requirements on all VC funds larger than $30m, because they may pose a systemic risk. For their LPs, maybe. For the nation, no.
* Bloomberg reports that Palm is officially for sale.
* Walking Dead Alert: Barclays Ventures stops making new investments
* Bill Gross launches an advertising marketplace for Twitter. Kind of amazing, given that Gross didn’t know how to even use Twitter at this time last year.
* CNBC talking heads discuss the PE-backed IPO pipeline: