* Jason Perlow: Intel should buy Palm
* Om Malik: Motorola should buy Palm
* Felix Salmon: How financial innovation causes crisis
* Goldman Sachs is recruiting endowment managers to join its asset management biz.
* Indrect secondary? Tencent invests $300 Million into Digital Sky Technologies
* Private equity firms must adapt or die (or simply fade away, collecting legacy fees all the while)
* Audrey Watters: “Early adopters are a small, but vocal group. Ignore them at your peril. And focus exclusively on them at your peril.”
* Tweet of the Day: @ComfortablySmug I am convinced that the KFC Doubledown is corporate America’s trojan horse to destroy Obamacare from within. KFC > Republican party?
* Andrew Sorkin argues that the bank bailouts will have failed, even if they succeeded.
* Morgan Stanley analyst Mary Meeker believes that mobile Internet is about to overtake fixed Internet.
* Boston is getting a Jersey Shore spinoff called Wicked Summer. Or is is Wicked Summah? Either way, it makes me want to move.