* Ben Horowitz: Four things some VCs do that I don’t like
* Colin Barr: “Kerry Killinger, the forgotten villain of the financial crisis, finally has his appointment to get fitted for goat’s horns.”
* Galen Moore: “Even the world’s biggest social media geeks know there’s a limit to the amount of time you can spend online.”
* Eric Paley: It’s not about the pot of gold
* S&P says that the worst of European debt defaults is behind us.
* Tweet of the Day: @pkedrosky Blaming Wall street for underfunded public pensions is like blaming strippers for copier salesmen not having rent money.
* The carried interest tax issue is back on the legislative table, which means heads were talking on CNBC: