* Mark Suster: Never hire job hoppers. Never. They make terrible employees
* BusinessWeek: Prior to Apax’s successful sale of Tommy Hilfiger, conventional wisdom was that “private equity and fashion are a bad combo, kind of like pairing a Dior dress with Ugg boots.”
* Seth Goldstein: Here we go again
* Corporate bond spreads (non-financial) return to pre-crunch levels.
* Don’t blame Wall Street for the economic meltdown. Blame porn, and the SEC staffers who love it.
* Tweet of the Day: @ToddDOwl Facebook’s character flaw- the guy running the shop admits he has no respect for privacy. You are his eBitch.
* James Murdoch loses his cool after a UK paper insults Daddy Rupe