* Volcker Bait: Goldman Sachs is the world’s largest private equity firm.
* Anal_yst: On blogs and credibility
* Kai-Fu Lee: Five things to know about Chinese startups
* Tim Berry: Five ways backpacking prepared me for startups
* Charles Hudson: If Facebook wants to own the global like, it needs to own Bit.ly
* Adam Adamou: How Canadian VC groupthink almost killed RIM, and why conditions haven’t changed.
* Tweet of the DAY: @lyndonkennedy: Just overheard Bay Area journalism’s death rattle: “We just got a new editor, so I’m covering both green AND venture capital”
* VC Spigots: Funds-of-funds became the top provider of capital to new VC funds in 2009, while endowments and foundations cut way back.
* Jon Stewart on the “Appholes” who prompted a police raid on Gizmodo’s editor:
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|