* Rob Go: Good vs. bad VC diligence
* Google’s Susan Wojcicki: What we’re going to do with AdMob
* Christine Idzelis: Paper jam hits Cerberus
* Yale’s endowment returns: Manager skill or risk exposure?
* Over before it began: Atlantic Media halts work on biz site
* Felix Salmon: News consumers, paywalls and useless tourists
* Ray Padgett: Why MySpace can still win as a music destination
* Hey Chicago: Remember to get tix for the peHUB Shindig on June 16
* Tweet of the Day: @cdixon A bunch of investors have told me recently there is no way they’d invest in Twitter ecosystem now.
* Tweet of the Day II: @ScottMAustin I calculate I spend about 6,000 minutes a year deleting email. What would I do with those four extra days? Delete more emails.
* Howard Gleckman: “Do we want to use the tax code to subsidize home ownership? And, if we do, is the mortgage interest deduction the best way to do it?”