* SEC charges the Wyly brothers with insider trading fraud that reaped $550 million
* For Apple followers, it’s a matter of faith
* Tony Hayward is a narcissistic nutjob
* Ratings agencies voice concerns about take-privates
* Paul Graham says that traditional VC round structures are going way. In related news, Paul Graham seems to keep forgetting that not every startup is an IT startup.
* Ben Smith: “Peter Orszag may have had the shortest tenure of any member of the Obama Cabinet, but in an administration dominated by a powerful White House staff, he left as deep a mark as almost anyone in it.”
* Neil Unmack: Big is beautiful in hedge fund land… for now
* Tweet of the Day: @EpicurianDeal To Hume will Carlyle sell Philosophy? I’m sure they’ll be able to Russell up a bunch of buyers. Moore is always better.
* She’s baaaack… “Valley Girl” Jesse Draper interviews Ted Turner: