* Daniel Gross: Is any job better than no job?
* Lucy Marcus: Blue skies research is essential
* Adam Lashinsky: Where will Mark Hurd go next?
* Coffee shops begin taking WiFi off the menu
* Infosys CEO Kris Gopalakrishnan: “Lack of education, manpower will hold India back. We’re seeing it in our industry.”
* Skype, Skype, Skype: Financial details on the settlement with its founders, the $100 million is just a placeholder amount and how Skype plans to grow its business.
* Jeffrey Katzenberg blogs about his day: “Hosted the owners of largest private equity fund called TPG on campus ($20B of cash) They want us to know they’re ready, willing, able to support us if there’s ever anything big we want to pursue. Nothing on the horizon but good to have them in the wings and excited about dwa.”
* Tweet of the Day: @sacca Give a man a fish, he’ll eat for a day. Teach a man to fly fish in his backyard and he will snag his line in a damn tree.
* Liz Gannes chats with seed-stage investor Dave McClure: