* Meredith Whitney predicts more Wall Street layoffs.
* Oracle to pay Mark Hurd $950,000 a year with a $5 million target bonus for 2011.
* Profiler of Sarah Palin admits error in Vanity Fair article.
* The former co-head of Lehman Brother’s real estate investment arm, Raymond Mikulich, is joining Apollo Global Management.
* Amazon buys Amie Street but not in a good way.
* Justin Bieber has dedicated servers at Twitter. Seriously.
* Two-thirds of web surfers fall prey to online crime.
* Japan puts $2,400 bounty on monkey terrorizing town.
* BP says no singe factor caused the Gulf spill.