* High-testosterone males behave more aggressively in M&A and lead to an increase in hostile takeover attempts.
* Jeff Peek, ex-CIT Chief, has a new gig at Barclays.
* Goldman Sachs agrees to pay a fine of £17.5 million ($27.1 million) for failing to make disclosures about trader Fabrice Tourre.
* Rebecca Davis O’Brien on her college classmate Mark Zuckerberg.
* What happens to President Obama if Rahm Emanuel decides to run for Mayor of Chicago?
* Cerberus was the PE shop that made a $2.5 billion bid for Foster’s.
* Court rules that attorneys can Google potential jurors during jury selection.
* Arthur Sulzberger Jr concedes that New York Times will stop being printed sometime in the future.