* BP delays quarterly report.
* Who’s next for Oracle to buy?
* Jimmy Choo’s owners pick Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanely to look at options.
* Nokia hires Microsoft’s Elop to help it reverse losses to Apple.
* Apple loosens restrictions so Adobe resurrects Flash-to-iPhone app tool.
* Judge reinstates eBay stake in Craigslist, but allows them to keep eBay off its board.
* A new line of stuffed animals with mental illnesses.
* CalPERS after the scandal embraces risk.
* Foster’s wine may attract more buyout interest.
* Why pick a job in PE over VC?
* Facebook users are insecure, narcissistic and have low self esteem. Really I’m not. I’m totally not. Do you really think I am?