* Chief of Nokia’s mobile solution’s unit quits.
* Chris Dixon: If you’re not getting rejected on a daily basis, you’re not ambitious enough.
* Becoming a Goldman partner and then having it taken away can really suck, by NYTimes.
* Google buys another one and this time it’s Quicksee (also known as MentorWave Technologies).
* Lehman bankers chase film dreams and ivy league investors.
* AOL to launch bigger, fancier ads.
* Blackrock, Fortress Investment and Centerbridge Partners are interested in buying Residential Capital, the mortgage finance arm of GMAC.
* VCs steer clear of stem cells.
* BAE puts part of U.S. aero unit up for sale.
* Mark Zuckerberg profiled in the New Yorker.
* YouTube Instant creator finds fame and possibly a job.