* IBM CEO blasts HP and handling of Hurd situation.
* Greece may miss revenue goal.
* Don Dodge: How to get a job at Google.
* Theory Capital Partners fund to close after less than a year in business.
* Beware of late stage startups touting IPO plans.
* JP Morgan to keep Highbridge just the way it is.
* China’s Sinochem appears unwilling to make a bid for Potash.
* The best subtle things about the new Twitter.
* Blagojevich asks judge to nullify his conviction on one charge.
* Billy Crudup to play Tim Geithner in HBO’s “Too Big To Fail” along with video.