What follows is a quintet of VC funding items culled from recent Regulation D filings with the SEC. None of these deals have been otherwise announced:
* Quantenna Communications Corp., a Sunnyvale, Calif.-based fabless maker of wireless chipsets, has raised $12.74 million in Series B funding. Backers include Grazia Equity, Sequoia Capital, Sigma Partners and Venrock. www.quantenna.com
* Interactive Supercomputing Inc., a Waltham, Mass.-based developer of a software platform that delivers interactive parallel computing power to the desktop, has raised $11.08 million in Series B funding. Backers include Fletcher Spaght Ventures and Ascent Venture Partners were joined by return backers Flagship Ventures and Rock Maple Ventures. www.interactivesupercomputing.com
* Kalido Inc., a Burlington, Mass.-based provider of data warehousing and management software, has raised $10 million in Series D funding. Return backers include Atlas Venture, Balderton Capital and Matrix Partners. The company has now raised $29 million in total VC funding. www.kalido.com
* ProspectHills Inc., a Saratoga, Calif.-based IT startup run by former Protego Networks CEO Imin Lee, has raised nearly $2.7 million in Series A funding led by Miramar Venture Partners.
* Agami Systems Inc., a Sunnyvale, Calif.-based enterprise network storage company, has raised $50 million in Series C funding. Backers include Advanced Equities. DAG Ventures, Apex Venture Partners, Alta Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and New Enterprise Associates. [Update: VentureBeat reports that the deal is not yet closed. Reg filing indicates that more than $41m is already called down, with $50m committed. Here it is: agami.pdf]