To sign-in to your Venture Capital Journal account, all you need is your work email address, no password required. It’s quicker, simpler and more secure, so you can access our analysis, research and industry updates with freedom, wherever and whenever you need to.
Need help signing-in?
You should only be asked to sign-in once, so this could be happening because you are signing-in from a browser other than your default browser or you are browsing in private mode. Please follow the below steps to prevent this from happening in future:
- Navigate to the Venture Capital Journal website by clicking on a link in one of our newsletters or verification emails. Note which browser this link opens in, e.g. Internet Explorer. This is your default browser.
- Staying on this page, sign-in and click the link on the new verification email when it arrives. Check that you are still in the same browser as step 1.
- Close everything, then go back to the Venture Capital Journal website by clicking on a link from a newsletter email or going directly via your default browser. Are you still signed in?
- No? Please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Does the sign-in dropdown menu in the top right of your screen say Welcome [your name]?
- No? Sign-in using your work email address. You should only have to sign-in once.
- Yes? Has your email changed since purchasing the subscription? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.