G5, which is backed by Volition Capital, said Tuesday that it has named Ilene Vogt the senior VP of sales and services. Bend, Ore.-based G5 provides vertical-specific local marketing services for mid-market companies.
* G5, the largest and fastest growing provider of vertical-specific Local Marketing Solutions for mid-market companies, announces the appointment of Ilene Vogt to the newly created position of Senior Vice President of Sales and Services.
* Vogt joins G5 with more than 30 years of experience in software sales, service and support team leadership. Most recently Vogt was the Executive Senior Vice President of Sales and Services at Accelrys Corporation in San Diego, where she achieved record sales results in 2010 and accelerated new business by 83%.
* Prior to Accelrys, Vogt served as Senior Vice President of Global Operations for Actuate Corporation; her leadership helped propel the organization from a start-up to a public company with $150M in revenue.
G5’s Growth Plan
* G5 has grown explosively since its launch in 2005, increasing revenue by 4,197% and its customer base by 1,418%. With $15M in venture capital secured in August 2010, G5 is poised for continued growth.
* This strategic hire is the last in a series of recent key executive team appointments and a critical component of G5’s plan to expand market share.
* “Ilene has an impressive legacy of leading software companies to record revenue growth,” said G5 CEO and co-founder Dan Hobin. “Her leadership will be instrumental in our ongoing expansion.”
* “The size of the market opportunity and passion of the management team were key factors in my decision to join G5,” said Ilene Vogt. “I look forward to supporting the organization in achieving its goals for continued success.”
G5 is the largest and fastest growing provider of vertical-specific Local Marketing Solutions that help mid-market companies get found online, generate more qualified leads, convert more leads into new customers, track marketing performance – including offline, and optimize to the marketing sources with the best return on investment. G5’s Local Marketing Software Platform & Services provide clients with more customers and better business performance. Backed by investor Volition Capital, G5 was founded in 2005 and is based in Bend, Oregon. For more information, please visit www.G5platform.com.