Oh, and forgive us if we pat our own Alastair Goldfisher on the back for predicting Pandora’s IPO filing a week before the company filed. See post No. 4.
1. Tony Conrad: If You Sell Your Startup, Don’t Be a Punk About it Afterward – by Connie Loizos, posted on Feb. 4.
2. Why Is Patricof Smiling? Greycroft Sees 6x Return on HuffPo Sale – by Lawrence Aragon, posted on Feb. 7.
3. Pop Quiz: Which Firms Have Two Funds Among The Top-10 Worst? – by Bernard Vaughan, posted on Feb. 10.
4. After Maxing Out A Dozen Credit Cards, Is Pandora Headed For An IPO? – by Alastair Goldfisher, posted on Feb. 4.
5. No Respect for “Most Respected VCs” List – by Lawrence Aragon, posted on Feb. 3
6. Universities Regain Mojo; PE Allocations Rise – by Gregory Roth, posted on Feb. 4.
7. The House that Sean Parker’s Facebook Money Just Bought – by Connie Loizos, posted on Jan. 31
8. GTCR’s 10th Fund Coming in at $3.5B – by Luisa Beltran, posted on Feb.4
9. With Ex-Conexant CEO On Staff, Golden Gate Makes Play For, Well, Conexant – by Luisa Beltran, posted on Feb. 8.
10. David Stockman Rails Against “Grotesque,” “Incompetent,” “Rogue” Lawyers – by Bernard Vaughan, posted on Feb. 3