Here are the 10 most popular venture capital-related posts on peHUB for Aug. 21 – 27. Check in tomorrow for our 10 most popular private equity posts.
1. LPs navigate the most historically crowded fundraising market
2. Big data analytics firm Guavus fetches $20 mln
3. The secret to breaking into venture capital
4. Jessica Alba’s The Honest Company raises $70 mln
5. Robbed! Someone stole 5 computers from Kleiner Perkins
6. Diversification pays off: VCJ
7. Amazon pays $970 mln for Twitch, nearly 10x last VC valuation
8. General Catalyst looks for payday with HubSpot IPO
9. Snapchat valued at $10 bln in new round from Kleiner Perkins — reports
10. Xamarin raises $54 mln in Series C funding
For subscribers to peHUB sister publication Venture Capital Journal, here are the top three online stories over the past week.
Not a VCJ subscriber? Well, grab your credit card and click here.
Photo: Actress Jessica Alba, co-founder of The Honest Company, poses at the premiere of “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For” in Hollywood, California August 19, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni