Nominations are open for the third annual Women of Influence in Private Markets list, which recognizes trailblazing women in alternative assets.
The deadline for nominations is end of day March 22, 2023. Submit your nomination here.
The Women of Influence list 2023 will be published in July by Venture Capital Journal, Private Equity International, Private Debt Investor, Infrastructure Investor and PERE.
The list will include individuals across the following categories:
- Venture capital
- Private equity
- Private debt
- Real estate
- Cross asset class
PEI Group’s editorial teams will decide the list based on the following criteria:
- The nominee’s achievements over the last 12 months (since 1 March 2022) in their careers, their firm or the private funds industry;
- Evidence of innovation or game-changing actions (eg, closing an innovative deal, securing an LP commitment or launching DE&I initiatives);
- Evidence of leadership, impact or influence on others within the industry and beyond.
Achievements considered noteworthy might include, for example: a promotion; starting a mentoring program; playing an instrumental role in an innovative or significant deal; implementing an ESG policy; leading their fund’s investment activity in a new sector or region; taking identifiable steps to facilitate greater DE&I in their firm/portfolio companies/the wider industry; founding a new firm; helping their organization successfully navigate market disruption.
To be eligible, nominees must work in the private funds industry, namely venture capital, private equity, private debt, infrastructure or real estate. We welcome nominations for women working in a variety of roles at investment firms (such as on the investment team, IR, operations, marketing and portfolio support), LPs, as well as advisory firms, including law firms, placement agents and capital advisory firms.
We also welcome a diverse range of nominations – there are no age or geographical restrictions.
Nominees should not have appeared in PEI Group’s 2021 or 2022 Women of Influence in Private Markets lists.
How to submit your nomination
- Fill in the online nomination form.
- On the form, in less than 300 words, include details of what the person has achieved over the past 12 months (since 1 March 2022) to make them worthy of being included in the list. Include any other achievements over the course of their career that should be considered.
- Any information included in the nomination should be suitable for publication.
- Tell us which category you are entering the nominee for: private equity; infrastructure; private debt; venture capital; real estate; cross asset class. Choose the category that applies most closely – PEI Group’s editorial teams reserve the right to consider all entries for all categories.
- Tell us the profile of the organization the individual works for (GP/fund; LP/investor; advisory firm).
- Firms and public relations professionals are welcome to submit nominations, with no more than a single nomination per firm for each category (private equity; infrastructure; private debt; real estate; venture capital; cross asset class).
- If you are nominating someone from your own firm, you must also nominate a candidate from another firm to be eligible.
If you have any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org