* When the leeches come for Jacko’s money, they’ll be knocking on Fortress Investment Group’s door.
* Bruce Bartlett: Why isn’t the stimulus stimulating?
* Bob Borchers has stepped down as Apple’s global head of product marketing for iPhone, in order to join a VC firm.
* SalesForce.com CEO Marc Benioff: The future of computing looks like Twitter.
* EMC CTO Jeff Nick on the company’s tech priorities.
* Photo of Drew Bledsoe and our conference guy Mark Cecil at yesterday’s VCJ Cleantech event. Mark grew up in Worcester, Mass., while Drew was slinging for the Pats (as did I). Bledsoe was what made people stop laughing at me for watching football on Sundays (they really were a joke before him).