* University endowments just experienced their worst fiscal year since the 1930s.
* Matthew Goldstein finds a copy of AIG’s Schedule A, without all that pesky redaction
* Venture capitalist Paul Grim tries to parse the iPad hype
* Mike Kinsley is out as editor of Atlantic Media’s new business site, before there even is a new Atlantic Media business site.
* Tweet of the Day: @mikemaddenSpeech would be more popular if Obama had invited a $GS banker to sit with Michelle, then had her throw him over the railing
* Jon Stewart wants to make out with Elizabeth Warren:
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|