* Liz Gannes: How Zynga survived FarmVille
* Andrew Curry: Germany’s Jim Cramer (with a criminal twist)
* Michael Lewis: I pledge to write funnier columns on Goldman Sachs
* Chicago Fed on current economic conditions
* Mary Meeker’s latest Internet Trends presentation
* Survey says improved outlook for Eastern European private equity
* BigDoor CEO Keith Smith writes a love letter to his venture capitalists
* BP is buying Google and Yahoo search phrases like “oil spill” and “oil spill claims”.
* Tweet of the Day: @LarrySabato So that’s 4 incumbents down, 200 renominated. Um, how’s that “anti-incumbent wave” going, my dear headline writers?
* Paul Krugman’s cameo in Get Him To The Greek (which wasn’t nearly as good as Sarah Marshall):