* John Boyd: Later-stage implications of the seed-stage land rush
* So much for amicable: Larry Schloss, new CIO of New York City, has sued his former partners at Diamond Castle Holdings for $10 million.
* Steve Spillman: Twitter needs to rethink its retweet
* Saboteur? One of those Russian spies worked at Microsoft. Is it possible he was responsible for all the Windows glitches?
* Hey Atlanta: The next peHUB Shindig is in your town on August 5. Join us!
* Pic of the Day: The only proper way to hold an iPhone 4
* Mintz Levin’s Joel Papernik on biotech M&A: