* Felix Salmon: How well is Goldman Sachs trading its IPO clients?
* Marshall Kirkpatrick: How Old Spice is making all of these viral videos
* Foursquare’s founders took home $4.6 million of the company’s recent $20 million funding round. Way to make money before the company does…
* Evan Newmark: Summer rally makes a fool of Wall Street
* Tupperwear in India: How to effectively adapt a biz model to an emerging market
* Chinese micro-blogging sites have become the latest target of Beijing’s internet police
* Now that the Boss has passed, might the Dolans try buying the Yankees? As a BoSox fan, I can only hope…
* By the numbers: KKR vs. Blackstone
* Pic of the Day: A priceless parody of The Business Insider
* PT Cruiser memorial: A tribute to the worst car ever
* Tweet of the Day: @cleantechvc “Cap and trade”, “carbon” and “emissions” are now out of favor phrases in DC. Rebranded as “pollution”. Makes sense.
* Venture capitalist Larry Cheng chats tech on Fox Biz (read his peHUB posts here):