* BreakingViews: Time for GE to spin off GE Capital.
* Rob Day: In defense of Vinod Khosla.
* A venture-backed company just filed for an IPO. Really. I promise.
* Henry Blodget: Off course the banks aren’t lending. Stop whining about it.
* Fred Wilson saves all his old documents. Do you? I wonder how much that answer depends on whether you have an assistant or not…
* Forget I-bankers. Sell your company — or find investors — on eBay.
* It’s been just three months since 60 Minutes aired this (mostly) flattering profile of Bank of America and its CEO, Ken Lewis. Methinks it’s time for an update: