* Remember all that old (bogus) talk about LBO firm collusion? Well, things don’t look too clubby anymore.
* Jack McHugh: Some questions for the “Perfect 10” TARP repayers.
* Forget traditional economics. Just pay attention to the underwear index.
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point higher, London rises early, European stocks rise on oil & TARP repayment, the Nikkei hits 8-month closing high and Hong Kong snaps slump.
* 10 dumbest tech products so far.
* Paritosh Bansal: J.C. Flowers also bid for BankUnited, thus keeping intact its streak of bidding on virtually every troubled financial institution on the block (and for losing most of those auctions).
* Supremes clear the way for Fiat’s acquisition of Chrysler.
* Art Laffer: Get ready for inflation and higher interest rates. We’ll see about inflation, but the interest rates are kind of a given. After all, there’s no real way for them to go down again.