* You can now buy a mattress with a built-in safe. At least someone’s figuring out a way to make money in this mess.
* Matt Richtel reminds Barney Frank (ok, not explicitly) that bonuses are not just pile-on for Wall Street fat cats.
* Nouriel Roubini: Laissez-Faire Capitalism Has Failed
* Sean Hannity on Tuesday promoted Stanford Gold & Boullion on his radio show. Yes, that Stanford. In fact Hannity says it’s a “member of the Stanford Financial Group, their name’s as good as gold.” Priceless.
* New film about a fake global bank was financed by a real global bank.
* Time Magazine: The five most overrated blogs of 2008.
* Elephant Pharmacy becomes the latest VC-backed bust.
* Get all of the day’s latest buyout and venture capital news.